Monday 7 October 2013

Battle Scars 15/10/2007


15/10/2007 - The day my digestion changed forever . . . 

Mum had just finished dropping me off, when I had a sudden onset of sharp pain in my stomach.. I phoned her to come back and take me to hospital. Within 5-10 minutes I was being rushed to hospital in and out of consciousness because the pain was so severe...
When we arrived I have no recollection of what was happening..

The next thing I remember was waking and having a sore throat...

As you can see below these are some of my battle scars which cover my stomach...

I am currently learning to love my scars...and use this past experience in life to discover a stronger, happier, healthier, loving person!

Any sufferers out there, please do not feel alone, I hope to inspire, support and assist you, please follow me and let's share this journey together xx


No comments:

Post a Comment